Fashion Photo Contest 2016
We will be holding a Fashion Photo contest to seek fashion and style photos that express originality and creativity, including Harajuku fashion, Lolita fashion, Gyaru fashion, Visual Kei, Traditional Japanese fashion and any other non-Japanese style of fashion the entrant chooses. This contest provides a good opportunity for those who love fashion to express their creativity and show their remarkable talent for fashion coordination and styling. We look forward to receiving your entries.
1 Entry Guidelines
1) Category: Photography
2) Prize: US$300
The winner will receive a $300 cash prize.
* The winner may be requested to provide ID to verify their identity
3) Entry Period November 1, 2016 –December 31, 2016
You don’t need to be a professional photographer or work in the fashion industry to enter; the contest is open to all.
Note: Entrants less than 18 years of age will need permission from a parent or guardian.
2 Submission Rules
1) All photos submitted must be the original work of the entrant.
2) The photos must not have already won prizes in other competitions.
3) There is a limit of three photos per entrant.
4) The competition is open to any genre of fashion.
Japanese fashion such as Harajuku fashion, Lolita fashion, Gyaru fashion, Visual Kei, and Traditional Japanese fashion is highly preferred however.
5) Displays of nudity or obscenity are prohibited.
6) BMJ International Exchange Association has the rights to use the photos for promotional purposes, without any financial compensation to the entrants.
3 Submission Guidelines
1) Upload your best pictures taken by any type of camera.
2) File size: Up to 2MB
☆ If you wish to submit your photos via email, please notify us in advance.
4 How to Enter
Please fill out the form below and upload or send your photos.
5 Judging and Notification
The winner will be decided by a panel of judges. The judges’ decision will be final and irrevocable. The winner will be notified via email in January 2017.