Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions set forth the terms and conditions for using and viewing this website (URL: [http://japantravel-bmj.com/]) (the “Website”), and the rights and obligations between [BMJ International Exchange Association] (the “Company”) and any users/viewers of the Website. You must read and agree to the entire Terms and Conditions before using/viewing the Website.
2. The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to set forth the terms and conditions for using/viewing the Website and the rights and obligations between the Company and all users of the Websites (“User”), and these Terms and Conditions shall apply to all aspects of the relationship between a User and the Company in connection with the Website.
1. User’s Information to be Collected and Method of Collection For purposes of this Policy, “User’s Information” means information that identifies Users, history of actions on communication services and other information created or accumulated in relation to User or Users’ devices, which shall be collected by the Company pursuant to this Policy.
2. Purpose of Use 2.1 The User’s Information may be used not only for provision of the Services but for other purposes include the following: (i) provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the Services or the Website, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Services or the Website, identification of individuals and computation of use fees (if any); (ii) guidance or response to inquiries relating to the Services or the Website; (iii) addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies relating to the Services or the Website (the “Rules”); (iv) notice of any modification to the Rules; and (v) other purposes incidental to the foregoing.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties Unless required by the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations, the Company shall not provide to any third party personal information contained in the User’s Information without the prior consent of the User, unless: (i) The Company authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use; (ii) The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions; (iii) The Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the User must be obtained; and (iv) the Company is entitled to disclose information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information Upon request from the User to disclose its personal information under the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall disclose to the User such information after confirming its identity (or notify it of the non-existence of such personal information), to the extent required to do so pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Disclaimer and Waiver of Warranties
1. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE (including but not limited to any representation or warranty (i) of fitness or suitability for a particular purpose contemplated by the User, (ii) that the Services or the Website have expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness, (iii) that the use by the Users of the Services or the Website complies with the laws and regulations applicable to the Users or any internal rules established by industrial organizations, and (iv) that the Services or the Website will be free of interruption or defects).
2. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damages incurred by the Users arising out of discontinuance, suspension, termination, unavailability, or modification by the Company of the Services or the Website, cancellation or loss of messages or information transmitted by the User to the Services or the Website, deletion of the registration of the User, loss of registered data or failure of or damage to equipment through the use of the Services or the Website, or otherwise in connection with the Services or the Website (“Damages”).
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, FUTURE DAMAGES AND LOST PROFITS.
4. The Company shall not in any way be liable for transactions, communications or disputes arising between the User and other Users or a third party in connection with the Services or the Website.