We will be holding a Fashion Photo contest to seek fashion and style photos that express unique taste, including Lolita fashion, Gyaru fashion, Visual Kei, Traditional Japanese fashion and so on. This contest provides a good opportunity for those who love fashion to demonstrate their talents in photography and their good fashion sense. We look forward to receiving your entries.
1 Entry Guidelines
1) Category: Photography
2) Prize: US$300
The winner will receive a $300 cash prize.
* The winner may be requested to provide ID to verify their identity
3) Entry Period May 10, 2015 –July 31, 2015
The contest is open to all, including amateurs.
Note: Entrants less than 18 years of age will need permission from a parent or guardian.
2 Submission Rules
1) All photos submitted must be the original work of the entrant.
2) The photos must not have already won prizes in other competitions.
3) There is a limit of three photos per entrant
4) The competition is open to any genre of fashion.
Japanese fashion such as Lolita fashion, Gyaru fashion, Visual Kei, and Traditional Japanese fashion is highly preferred.
5) Shows of nudity or obscenity are prohibited.
6) BMJ International Exchange Association has the rights to use the photos for promotional purposes, without any financial compensation to the entrants.
3 Submission Guidelines
1) Upload your best pictures taken by any type of camera
2) File size: Up to 2MB
★ If you post your photos to your Instagram account, please send us the link to your Instagram photos.
☆ If you wish to submit your photos via Facebook or by email, please notify us in advance.
4 How to Enter
Please fill out the form below and upload or send your photos.
5 Judging and Notification
A winner will be decided after judging takes place. The judges’ decision will be final and irrevocable. The winner will be notified by email in August 2015.
The fashion photo contest was successfully held by BMJ International Exchange Association. The First Prize has been awarded to Ms. Kseniya Arhangelova.
There were so many impressive photos and fashion styles among the entries submitted, that we would like to give special awards for Artistic expression.
The special award for Artistic expression is awarded to Ms. Myla Mishchenko.